Publish the best HTML5 Games - by Famobi
Data protection has high priority for us. Please read the following text about privacy at Famobi.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us
When you register to use our Services, we will collect your entered data like name, email address, password, organization information, and billing details. If you make an enquiry through our website, or contact us in any other way, we will keep a copy of your communications with us.
- Information we collect when you do business with us
As a customer or prospective customer, or as a vendor, supplier, consultant, or other third party we may hold your business contact information and financial account information (if any) and other communications you have with us.
- Information we automatically collect
We may collect certain technical information by automatic means when you visit our website and games, such as IP address, played levels and highscores. We collect this information automatically through the use of various technologies, such as cookies.
What do we use your information for?
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To deal with your inquiries and requests
- To create and administer records about any online account that you register with us
- To provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us
- To provide you with technical support (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you), including to improve the navigation and content of our sites
- For website and system administration and security
- For general business purposes, including to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs), to help us improve the content and functionality of our Services, to better understand our users, to protect against wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, and to generally manage our business
- To process transactions and to provide Services to our customers and end-users
We will not store any personal information within cookies. We only save game progress data (played levels, highscores) to let you proceed your game where you paused it and to show your provided nickname in leaderboards.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties. We will only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, your personal information may be sold, disposed of, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction.
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we believe it necessary or appropriate under law, for example: (1) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property or that of third parties; (2) to comply with legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas; (3) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security and law enforcement purposes; (4) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services or to enforce our Terms of Service; (5) to protect the vital interests of our users, customers, and other third parties.
- We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, and analytics purposes.
We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us at the details above, and we will delete your personal information on request.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
If you are from the EU, you may have the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you, or to request the correction, amendment, or deletion of such information where it is inaccurate or processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles. To make such a request, please contact us at:
We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles and applicable laws.