Personal Assistant (m/f/d) to the CEO - in Cologne, Germany – Jobs at Famobi
Personal Assistant (m/f/d) to the CEO Fulltime, permanent
As a Personal Assistant, your main goal is to save time in any potential fields, which arise during the workday of a CEO. You assist with daily administrative tasks like:
- Managing emails & calls
- Time- and calendar planning
- Keeping an eye on project deadlines
- First contact person to Accounting & HR
- General research & planning
- Front Desk & Office operations
- Organizing personal commitments
- Detailed travel planning
If you are an organizational talent, and if you have extremely high demands on yourself and the tasks you complete, then Famobi is looking for you. A Masters Degree, fluent English and German, flexible working hours, strong interpersonal skills, combined with a well-groomed appearance are necessary to fulfill these responsible tasks. In return, you can expect a dynamic job in which you can grow, an extraordinary salary, packed additionally with an own business-car, -phone & -laptop.
- Organizational Talent
- Decision Taking
- Technical Understanding
We look forward to your meaningful application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Famobi is the leading publisher and developer for premium HTML5 Games, acting globally with customers through a variety of industries like websites, messengers, telecom operators, trains, airlines and many more. Since foundation in 2015, we already offer a game catalogue of over 500 games which are played millions of times per day, reaching people all over the world.
The young and dynamic team behind Famobi creates visionary products and sets up new industry benchmarks. In order to hold and extend our pioneer status we need motivated new team members. We are curious about you and look forward to welcoming you soon!
What to expect at Famobi
- Work with a great team on modern and visionary products
- Freedom to bring in your personality and creativity
- The chance to shape the gaming industry
- Fair, above-market rate salaries
- Great work-life balance (only 37.5 hours a week, no overtime)
- Company language is English.
- You work on a modern MacBook Pro with large external display
- Awesome loft-office in the lovely city Cologne in a nice environment with other media companies, a park for lunch breaks and many food options in the area
- Big terrace with barbecue, basketball and table tennis
- Free water, coffee, tea, fruits and chocolate flatrate
- Incredibly large TV with game consoles and an e-piano for breaks and team evenings
- Free parking in front of the office or Jobticket
51063 Cologne, Germany