Project Manager (m/f/d) in Cologne, Germany – Jobs at Famobi
Project Manager (m/f/d) Fulltime, permanent
- You support developers and designers in the implementation of products (websites, portals, apps and games).
- You organize meetings and create tickets for the product team.
- You are the contact person for projects with partners, for customers and internal product questions from the team.
- You have an overall view of current projects and their deadlines.
- You help support and sales colleagues with questions about the products.
- University degree in computer science or with an organizational focus or comparable education.
- The product is your baby.
- You have good conceptual and organizational skills and like working with new technologies.
- You like to get results quickly, e.g. through the development of prototypes.
- You already have professional experience in project management.
- You have already build larger websites / portals.
- You have technical understanding, especially modern web technologies.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently and goal-oriented.
- You know JIRA and the GIT ticket system
- You like casual games and gaming apps.
- Organizational talent
- Technical understading
- Ticket systems
We look forward to your meaningful application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. You are also welcome to send us your portfolio and a link to your projects.
Famobi is the leading publisher and developer for premium HTML5 Games, acting globally with customers through a variety of industries like websites, messengers, telecom operators, trains, airlines and many more. Since foundation in 2015, we already offer a game catalogue of over 500 games which are played millions of times per day, reaching people all over the world.
The young and dynamic team behind Famobi creates visionary products and sets up new industry benchmarks. In order to hold and extend our pioneer status we need motivated new team members. We are curious about you and look forward to welcoming you soon!
What to expect at Famobi
- Work with a great team on modern and visionary products
- Freedom to bring in your personality and creativity
- The chance to shape the gaming industry
- Fair, above-market rate salaries
- Great work-life balance (only 37.5 hours a week, no overtime)
- Internally we talk in German, but we also speak English.
- You work on a modern MacBook Pro with large external display
- Awesome loft-office in the lovely city Cologne in a nice environment with other media companies, a park for lunch breaks and many food options in the area
- Big terrace with barbecue, basketball and table tennis
- Free water, coffee, tea, fruits and chocolate flatrate
- Incredibly large TV with game consoles and an e-piano for breaks and team evenings
- Free parking in front of the office or Jobticket
+49 221 78806 10
51063 Cologne, Germany