Senior Game Producer (m/f/d) in Cologne, Germany – Jobs at Famobi
Senior Game Producer (m/f/d) Fulltime, permanent
- Involved in game development cycle from game idea to final build.
- Communication with development studios all over the world.
- Get results quickly, e.g. through the development of prototypes.
- Take responsibility for budgeting game production projects.
- Set pricing strategy for micro-transactions, monitor in-game economics.
- Organize meetings and create tickets for the product team.
- Have an overall view of current projects and their deadlines.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Game Producer.
- Shipped or managed at least one successful Casual Game.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You like casual games and gaming apps.
- Bring in your own creativity to work on completely new game ideas.
- Understanding of player behavior and player motivation.
- Advanced understanding in monetization of games, especially in-app purchase.
- Already have professional experience in game production.
- A clear understanding of game technologies.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently and goal-oriented.
- Game production experience
- Organizational Talent
- Monetization strategies
- Technical Understanding
We look forward to your meaningful application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. You are also welcome to send us the links to your GitHub profile and / or your projects.
Famobi is the leading publisher and developer for premium HTML5 Games, acting globally with customers through a variety of industries like websites, messengers, telecom operators, trains, airlines and many more. Since foundation in 2015, we already offer a game catalogue of over 500 games which are played millions of times per day, reaching people all over the world.
The young and dynamic team behind Famobi creates visionary products and sets up new industry benchmarks. In order to hold and extend our pioneer status we need motivated new team members. We are curious about you and look forward to welcoming you soon!
What to expect at Famobi
- Work with a great team on modern and visionary products
- Freedom to bring in your personality and creativity
- The chance to shape the gaming industry
- Fair, above-market rate salaries
- Great work-life balance (only 37.5 hours a week, no overtime)
- Company language is English.
- You work on a modern MacBook Pro with large external display
- Awesome loft-office in the lovely city Cologne in a nice environment with other media companies, a park for lunch breaks and many food options in the area
- Big terrace with barbecue, basketball and table tennis
- Free water, coffee, tea, fruits and chocolate flatrate
- Incredibly large TV with game consoles and an e-piano for breaks and team evenings
- Free parking in front of the office or Jobticket
+49 221 78806 10
51063 Cologne, Germany