UI Designer & Developer (m/f/d) in Cologne, Germany – Jobs at Famobi
UI Designer & Developer (m/f/d) Fulltime, permanent
- You design the user interface design of our digital products, taking into account of new design trends.
- You create screen designs, mockups and graphics for our products (corporate sites, product sites, apps and games).
- You build HTML/(S)CSS from screen designs according to common standards.
- You work closely with frontend developers and project managers.
- You support creating concepts with your UI / UX know how.
- University degree with a focus on media design, communication design or a comparable education.
- You have a passion for creative UI design, design talent and attention to detail.
- You have good graphical and conceptual skills and like working with new technologies.
- You've already gained professional experience designing websites and apps.
- You have a wide know-how in usability.
- You think mobile first.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently and goal-oriented.
- You love HTML/(S)CSS.
- You like casual games and gaming apps and also have a feeling for intuitive game interfaces.
- Web UI Design
- Game UI Design
We look forward to your meaningful application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. You are also welcome to send us your portfolio and a link to your projects.
Famobi is the leading publisher and developer for premium HTML5 Games, acting globally with customers through a variety of industries like websites, messengers, telecom operators, trains, airlines and many more. Since foundation in 2015, we already offer a game catalogue of over 500 games which are played millions of times per day, reaching people all over the world.
The young and dynamic team behind Famobi creates visionary products and sets up new industry benchmarks. In order to hold and extend our pioneer status we need motivated new team members. We are curious about you and look forward to welcoming you soon!
What to expect at Famobi
- Work with a great team on modern and visionary products
- Freedom to bring in your personality and creativity
- The chance to shape the gaming industry
- Fair, above-market rate salaries
- Great work-life balance (only 37.5 hours a week, no overtime)
- Internally we talk in German, but we also speak English.
- You work on a modern MacBook Pro with large external display
- Awesome loft-office in the lovely city Cologne in a nice environment with other media companies, a park for lunch breaks and many food options in the area
- Big terrace with barbecue, basketball and table tennis
- Free water, coffee, tea, fruits and chocolate flatrate
- Incredibly large TV with game consoles and an e-piano for breaks and team evenings
- Free parking in front of the office or Jobticket
+49 221 78806 10
51063 Cologne, Germany