User Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) in Cologne, Germany – Jobs at Famobi
User Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) Fulltime, permanent
The User Acquisition Manager is solely responsible for managing the full cycle of our user acquisition campaign. He or She will promote a new innovative mobile gaming app that is soon to be released. In addition, you will be responsible for optimizing our UA channels to reach the target return on investment for this unannounced project.
If you understand the interactive entertainment industry, have a passion for games and are proactive, then we are looking for you:
- Plan and manage user acquisition channels to acquire new players worldwide for our soon to be announced mobile gaming app.
- Responsibility for your own budget.
- Monitor and optimize user acquisition campaigns (CPM, CPC, CPA/CPI) according to profitability goals and analyze the related KPIs.
- Manage relationships with agencies, platforms and advertising media partners, such as mobile advertising networks and affiliates.
- Conceptualize and develop strategic topics and coordinate respective projects.
- Work closely with the game producer team to ensure goals alignment and up-to-date performance benchmarks.
- Support the continuous development of our marketing analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a user acquisition manager.
- Experience in Online and/or Mobile Performance Marketing (experience in gaming is a plus).
- In-depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook mobile ads. Good understanding of Google AdWords for mobile (UAC). Additional platforms are a big plus.
- First hands-on experience in managing ROI/ROAS driven campaigns on at least one major platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google).
- Understanding of marketing analytics and adtech.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You like casual games and gaming apps.
- Understanding of player behavior and player motivation.
- Advanced understanding in monetization of games, especially in-app purchase.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently and goal-oriented.
- User Acquisition Experience
- Monetization Strategies
- Freemium (F2P) Game Experience
- Organizational Talent
We look forward to your meaningful application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. You are also welcome to send us the links to your GitHub profile and / or your projects.
Famobi is the leading publisher and developer for premium HTML5 Games based in Cologne, Germany. The company is acting globally with customers through a variety of industries like websites, messengers, telecom operators, trains, airlines and many more. Famobi is currently working with partners like ZeptoLab, Amazon and Google. Since its foundation in 2015, the company offers a game catalogue of over 500 games which are played millions of times per day, reaching people all over the world.
The young and dynamic team behind Famobi creates visionary products and sets up new industry benchmarks. In order to hold and extend its pioneer status Famobi needs motivated new team members. We are curious about you and look forward to welcoming you soon!
What We Offer
- Relocation service to Cologne, Germany.
- Work with a great team on modern and visionary products.
- Freedom to bring in your personality and creativity<./li>
- The chance to shape the gaming industry.
- Fair, above-market rate salaries.
- Great work-life balance (only 37.5 hours a week, no overtime).
- Company language is English.
- You work on a modern MacBook Pro with large external display.
- Awesome loft-office in the lovely city Cologne in a nice environment with other media companies, a park for lunch breaks and many food options in the area.
- Small gym in the office.
- Big terrace with barbecue, basketball and table tennis.
- Free water, coffee, tea, fruits and chocolate flatrate.
- Incredibly large TV with game consoles and an e-piano for breaks and team evenings.
- Free parking in front of the office or Jobticket.
+49 221 78806 10
51063 Cologne, Germany